- We distinguish ourselves by providing the absolute best service in New Jersey and developing strong client relationships. Client inquiries are responded to the same day where possible, with every effort to respond within twenty-four hours.
- Our Summit, New Jersey staff is our most important resource and the backbone of our success. We select, train and develop and motivate each person to be the best that they can be. If our New Jersey staff is successful, we are successful. We are a team and we support each other and work together to achieve common goals.
- Everyone we are in contact with deserves to be treated with dignity and respect regardless of their experience or educational level. As professionals, we must act with others calmly and rationally, not viscerally and abusively.
- The very nature of our practice requires that we preserve the confidences of our clients at every level.
- We communicate leadership, vision, strategies, goals and ideas.
- We develop quality cross referral relationships with successful, trustworthy individuals and institutions.
- We practice ethically with candor and integrity. We keep our word.
- Our workplace environment is business-like with a relaxed informality so that our clients can feel comfortable in working together with us. Our environment should never suffocate creativity.
- It is better to try and fail than not to try at all so long as we learn from our mistakes. Exercise initiative and never be afraid to make reasoned decisions. Learn from your mistakes and those of others and always strive to do better.
- Enjoy your work and the people you work with. If you work with enthusiasm you will have fun at what you do.
Contact Us Today for Your Family Law and Matrimonial Law Needs in New Jersey
Contact us or call us today at (908) 273-6300 to schedule a consultation with one of our divorce and family law attorneys. Our Summit divorce and family law lawyers serve clients throughout Union, Essex, Morris, Somerset, Middlesex, Bergen, Hudson, Passaic, Hunterdon, Sussex and Monmouth Counties, New Jersey.